Benefits of working with Resilient Strategies:
With more than 25 years of expertise and more than $250M in contract revenue achieved in creating successful new lines of business, accessing new markets, and delivering financial and operational results in resilience, sustainability, and energy, Resilient Strategies works across your organization, giving you the building blocks to achieve success.
Markets that we serve:
- Suppliers and Contractors to Government
- Commercial – Technology companies, resiliency service providers and manufacturers
- Utility Companies wishing to serve their government customers with advanced resiliency solutions, particularly via the Utility Energy Services Contracts (UESC).
Executive business planning and strategy
Key account manager support
Government solutions training
Support with government contracting and requirements
- Energy Services Companies (ESCOs) – helping ESCOs develop new strategies and implement resiliency and energy programs. Providing deal specific support to ESCOs, including:
- Facilitation services for the ESCO delivery process:
We work with your technical team to facilitate Feasibility Assessments (FEA/PA), Investment Grade Audits (IGA), task orders, and negotiations
- As your advocate, we help you understand agency-specific procedures and compliance requirements in the development, task order, and execution phases.
What we do…
See what services we provide to assist leaders of commercial and government sector companies to understand requirements, regulations, goals, and opportunities.Learn More